Work very closely with Business Team, Credit Team, Key account Managers, Technology and product team as Business Partner.
- Handle Budgeting/ planning for the business operations, cash flow, and working capital management.
- Monitor the operating and financial performance of the business, track cash flow, on a periodic basis.
- Drive the strategy for companys payment related product offerings to help us design simple tax efficient and compliant offerings.
- Be accountable for the integrity of company’s finances and ensure readiness for Audit and compliance
- Reviewing of monthly MIS to be reported to the Board of the company
- Fundraising Support – Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to complete all applicable documentation for fund raising activities including coordination for execution of the documents by all parties
- Assist investors in performing diligence on the Company, including preparation of Data Room
- Coordinate with legal counsel for drafting and negotiating the contractual documents for investment, and safeguard the rights of the Company, Founders, and existing Investors
- Be responsible for Building the Finance process for the business operations like, Collection accounting and controls, disbursement of payments to merchants, Budgeting / Planning for the business, Marketing spend management, Reporting and Analysis of financial numbers.
- Design and drive payment processes for merchants in the most efficient way.
- Lead the collection and sales accounting team for business operations.
- Work with Technology and Product teams and provide inputs to build the accounting platform/backend for both merchants and internal finance control systems
- Setup system and process for financial evaluation of business performance on different parameters like operating margin, Net Margin, ROI on different dimensions of business
- Work with business team on building the finance supply chain in cost effective manner
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has :
- CA with 3 -7 yrs of experience in Accounts and Finance preferably from E-Commerce/ FMCG/Financial services.
- CA+CS preferred. MBA & B.Com candidates please refrain from applying.
- Articleship from top 10 audit firms (preferably big 4).
- Ability to provide business inputs and domain knowledge for finance/accounting/Taxation to Business team and partner functions.
- Excellent Reporting and Business Analytical Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resource and tight timelines
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management skills.
- Highly preferred if the candidate has start up experience.
Job Category: finance
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore Delhi-NCR
Salary: 25 to 30 lakh
Funding: Seed Series A Series B