Well Funded Startup is looking for a dynamic leader. Reporting to the President and CEO, the Chief Business Officer is responsible for successfully executing our strategic plan by ensuring each business unit achieves or surpasses its goals and objectives. The CBO is responsible for ensuring the company has proper operational systems and financial controls in place for measuring, monitoring and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of all internal processes.
The Chief Business Officer directly leads the operations, technology, finance, and administrative teams, and fosters a customer-focused, success-oriented, accountable environment throughout the entire organization.
We are looking for a highly skilled leader who is innovative, decisive, results driven – a creative problem-solver who is both strategically and tactically focused.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving outstanding results, accomplished through:
• Exceptional leadership capabilities with 10+ years at an executive level
• Extraordinary people, partnership and team-building skills
• Unique ability to balance strategic thinking with results-focused tactical execution
• Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively communicate technical concepts
• Acknowledged expertise as a Commercial insurance professional
• Solid experience in financial planning, budgeting, and analysis