Well funded startup is looking for a person with exceptional leadership skills and who has built teams with the desire to execute the vision of the company: The person will be responsible for driving overall P&L of the company, driving revenue maximization by designing and implementing required business strategy and fundraise.
Specific tasks are :
– P&L responsibility is the most important task.
– The company will need to close fund raising in 2020 and the person will be responsible for closing the funding.
– To improve sales in India and Asia by establishing a distribution network with approved partners and using our sales team.
– To meet the overall sales target and KPIs for the region by implementing the strategy involving partners and the sales team.
– To represent the company to government bodies, getting licenses, approvals, empanelment from insurance/schemes.
– To build customer awareness and establish the brand in the region.
– Communicating, on behalf of the company, with shareholders, government entities, and the public.
– Provide inspirational leadership and add to the core competencies of the key team member across India.
– 10-15 years experience
– A highly resourceful person with past experience in being responsible for driving the P&L of the company.
– Prior experience in fundraising will be beneficial.
– A confident and determined person with exceptional team leadership skills, entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to work in a start-up environment
– A willingness to adapt to unforeseen changes and deal with unexpected challenges is crucial.
– An ability to understand the underlying science and product specifications necessary to facilitate product sales.
– Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
– Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
– Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits