Job Responsibilities :
Business Management and Strategy :
– Define and set overall business strategy, business growth targets and product targets for the company.
– Ownership of developing and ensuring execution of long term and short term business plans / targets.
– Discern market trends and develop strategies to maximise revenue potential from prospective customers.
– Timely reporting and presentation to the management on business and vision.
Execution Ownership :
– Formulate and ensure execution of the strategies for SEM/ASO/SEO, content, affiliate, alliances and APP marketing.
– Generate leads and drive conversions from every possible source while controlling overall ROI. Come up with innovative ideas and growth hacks to drive more business.
– Increase the no of app Installations and subscription revenue on Daily / Monthly basis. Drive Transactions vertical.
– Track, report and optimize key business metrics across different channels using a variety of tools
– Manage all SEO efforts to ensure constant improvement in organic traffic and organic business volumes.
– Optimize all paid ad campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube to get the max number of conversions at the best possible ROI
– Understand our target group perfectly and translate that knowledge to create the perfect targeting across all digital channels
– Discover and manage relationships with influencers and other corporate alliance partners in order to generate more leads
– Find and manage relevant affiliate marketing agencies that can run performance-driven campaigns to drive more business
Leadership Management :
– Hire, train, mentor, and manage a team.
– The setting of KRAs and driving business.
– Create a thriving environment for a high performing team.
Preferred Background and Experience (Must Haves) :
– 8+ Years in Marketing.
– A proven track record of upward revenue trajectory (3/ 4/ 5X growth history).
– Experienced breadth & depth in minimum 2 B2C products
– Exposure of managing at least 1 Mobile product.
– Minimum 1 early-stage startup for at least 1 year (where the marketing team is less than 8 people & budget is less than $1M).
– Minimum 1 year in a purely strategic role.
– Been leading teams & strategy for the last 3 Years.
– Specializing in overall marketing strategy.
– Out of hands-on execution.
– Past experience of managing relationships with influencers, agencies and alliance partners with regular correspondence to maximize lead flow.
Breadth in :
– Content marketing
– Performance marketing
– Product marketing
– Growth marketing
– Has good understanding of all areas technically