We are looking for candidates only from Retail Operations background with a well known or a global brand having 10 years of experience in managing retail operations at Regional or National level
The key purpose of this role would be to :
– Develop the retail strategy for India – Where (locations), What (formats), How (GTM) & When (3 year plan)
– Expand brand footprint by launching new outlets as per plan (focus areas: merchandising needs, budgets, relationship with franchisees, timelines and design consistency )
– Develop & implement retail SOPs and sales processes (including KPI tracking) for outlets
Roles and Responsibilities :
Strategy & Planning :
– Formulate strategies for outlet launch for all regions (along with regional teams), through:
– Location identification & franchisee development
– Development of location (store) in line with brand & merchandising guidelines
– Finalization of product catalog based on the area & TG
– Training of shop-floor staff for optimum customer experience
– Analyzing market trends
– Own the P&L for outlet Sales for India
– Accurate forecasting of Sales
– Drive key KPIs for Outlets with the team
– Coordinate with Marketing for products & merchandising
– Lead the training team for creating the training strategy & execution
– Steer key meetings – weekly regional meetings to achieve the desired objectives
– Work towards enhancing customer experience and increasing average revenue per customer
– Manage sales budgeting and planning & Own the P&L for Outlets
– Achieve budgeted revenue growth for all the regions.
– Expense/Cost management and control.
– Ensure Outlets are profitable & are in adherence to the processes and standards as per defined SOPs
Performance Management & Associates Development :
– Lead a team of enthusiastic Sales professionals towards exponential growth
– Take charge of the growth & development of the team.
– Communicate effectively with team and keep them motivated.
– Mentor, guide and coach team for success.
Key Result Areas :
– Outlet Expansion & Revenue growth for India
– Outlet Performance
– Expense management & Cost Control
– Team Performance & Development
Preferred Experience and skills :
– Education : Master’s Degree
– Experience : 12+ Years of experience in outlet expansion & management in retail setup.
– Strong Business acumen & P&L understanding.
– High Strategic orientation & Agility
– Strong Team Management, Leadership, and Organizational skills
– Analytical, Planning & Execution Skills
– Self-driven and result-oriented
– Good communication and presentation skills.