This is an exciting opportunity to assume a leadership position on human resource related matters in the location of responsibility. As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible to provide strategic HR advice and counsel to business leaders; working in close partnership with the HR centers of excellence. A strong HR Business Partner will enable our value proposition to be strengthened through employee experiences as against employee relations.
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for:
– Guiding and implementing strategic and tactical HR programs that are most relevant to the business objectives
– Recommend the new approach that in turn will impact continual improvements in our people practices, employee engagement, and employee productivity.
– A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
– Partner with the business on workforce planning and skills assessment. Validate the business need and ensure this is aligned with the overall corporate planning and budgeting.
– Proactively review and analyze business unit data, trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
– Partner with the business, and continually upgrade the overall performance and talent availability in the business.
– Review existing and future state leadership roles, consistent with the strategic business priorities. Enable the business to attract and retain such critical and valuable talent in the region.
– Invest in critical annual and mid-year performance assessment and talent development programs.
– Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
– Initiate participation and contribution to projects that will have an organization wide impact.
– Provide guidance and inputs on performance & compensation programs, including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
– Postgraduate degree in HR from a premiere college
– 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in the area of HR business partnering & operational HR.
– Comprehensive knowledge of HR to handle complex projects and stakeholders engagement: Business Partnering, Change Agent, Talent Acquisition & Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations and Rewards.
– Strong communication skills, build a strong working relationship with all stakeholders and the ability to influence fact-based and logical conclusions
– Demonstrate high levels of Ownership & Accountability
– Ability to organize their work, plan well and prioritize based on impact on work.
– Action-oriented and results-driven.
Strong Cultural fit:
– Success in the role will be highly influenced by the ability of the individual to align with the Livspace values:
– Dream Big and Believe
– Be Action-biased: Get Things Done
– Have an Infectious Energy
– Innovate and solve problems
– Have a Tiny Ego