- Build and execute a multi-channel marketing and communications strategy, with a focus on digital and e-commerce scale-up.
- Create and deliver digital marketing initiatives that engage with the target audience, drive brand awareness, and deliver exceptional customer acquisition and retention.
- Develop a branding plan and market strategy, competitive analysis, and penetration plans, market research and analysis, track competitors. Manage marketing communication, monitor quality, cost, deadlines.
- Coordinate strategies to grow site traffic and increase site engagement, and purchasing.
- Be involved with product management with key inputs in usability and customer experience parameters
- Understand the product’s current and evolving business goals and translate them into a scalable product vision.
- Suggest strategies to optimize expansion initiatives
- Track brand health parameters and monitor changes around awareness, consideration, preference and brand image.
- Identify and test new marketing channels and continually implement opportunities to improve channel performance, i.e. affiliate marketing.
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, building digital strategy in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Work across all functions to ensure effective customer communication
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other departments including Products, Technology, Sales and Operations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong Marketing and Branding Experience of 6-10 years across products and industries ; preferably Mobile, consumer durables.
- High levels of problem solving, independence and ability to take charge and get things done
- Passionate about start-ups and e-commerce.
- Excellent network in online marketing communities – other marketing heads at different startups, key influencers at ad agencies / ad networks, other affiliate channel heads
- This role requires both a strategic and hands on approach, with direct involvement in the execution and management of activities.
Job Category: marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore Mumbai
Salary: 40 to 55 lakh 55 to 70 lakh
Funding: Series A Series B Series C