Well funded and established is hiring a Senior Product Manager for launching their new products. Its a very interesting role that will work closely with the business to identify product ideas and then ideate and work towards their launches.
- This role will be responsible for planning and executing new product launches in the market leading the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements to define the product vision.
- This requires someone with a business mindset and someone who is excellent in working with diverse stakeholders to understand said and unsaid needs.
- To fit the bill you must be an Engineer from a top engg college along with MBA from a leading B School with minimum 4 years of Product Management experience and have led various product launches in the market.
- You should have worked with a startup for atleast a couple of years. You must have worked on Enterprise Apps/B2B /B2Csegment.
- You should have strong customer orientation
The role will include :
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors products
- Bring new products in the market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
To excel and be considered for this role, you would need :
- Strong project Management skills
- Experience with leading the entire product lifecycle
- Successful in planning, executing and managing projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment