3 Well funded (Series B & C) funded startups looking for brand head. If you are excited about developing the marketing & brand management strategy to drive top-line & bottom-line growth & foray into new segments and innovative products.
You will spend time in
Directing the evaluating of Brand Category Portfolio including brand definition & proposition, advertising concept, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for each category & brand. Driving overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Scans the business environment to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing customers.
2. Drives the formulation of marketing strategy of Brand Category encompassing all brands.
3. Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organization growth focus and strategy.
4. Strategises on new product development & reaching to new segments by continuously scanning the business environment for untapped consumer bases based on market intelligence.
5. Leads and finalises brand plans & growth avenues and their strategic fit with corporate plan.
6. Assumes overall responsibility in formulation of Brand vision, brand architecture & plan for brand extension.
1. Guides brand & category managers to develop these strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
2. Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and co-ordinates with Corporate communication to ensure alignment of a branding strategy for Brand Category
3. Ensures that the brand identity is leveraged by aligning the brand strategy with the brand identity.
4. Takes overall responsibility for Product Conceptualisation, positioning & New product development in co-ordination with R&D.
5. Monitors Brand health, product performance segment wise and aligns actions to Marketing strategy.
6. Co-ordinates with Market research agencies to get feedback on existing products and on their availability & brand equity.
7. Co-ordinates with media agencies for effective media planning & evaluation to ensure optimal ROI on all media investments.
8. Gathers relevant data continuously on pricing patterns to aid pricing decisions of all brands.
9. Regularly collects and analyses competitor information through market intelligence and other sources.
10. Scans the business environment on a continuous basis to identify, analyse and capture market trends and demands and provides developmental feedback for capability building targeted at catering to the market’s present and future requirement.
11. Develops market entry strategy for previously untapped geographies based on market intelligence.
12. Evaluates marketing consultants employed on their deliverables and ensures desired results are achieved.
13. Develops standardised Systems and Processes to enhance performance and remove redundancies.
1. Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
2. Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
3. Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement.
Media Management :
1. Media Buying
2. Brand Ambassador Endorsement
3. Media / ATL / PR channel Partner tie up
E. ATL / BTL / Trade Marketing:
1. Expertise in ATL activities across all categories ( Electronic/ Print / Digital Marketing )
2. BTL activities across all Channels ( Ecom/MT/GT )
3. Innovative Trade Marketing & Customer engagement plans