Series B funded startup looking for CF. The startup is backed by marquee investors and is entering into growth phase.
What’s in this for you?
– CFO would be responsible for developing strategic plans for the future growth of the organization.
– The role will be responsible for the formulation & implementation of corporate financial strategies.
– CFO would work as a Business partner with founders and Board and monitor the strategic plans which will have to be converted into Annual Operating Plans aligned with the company’s long term strategies. These will have to be institutionalized by defining the review mechanism.
– Provide necessary support to the top management in situations of potential acquisitions, and collaborations with external organizations.
– Lead Budget and forecasting process at corporate level. Support Operations planning with accurate financial forecasting.
– CFO will play an active role in the budgeting and planning function. Formulate and evaluate all financial planning activities / processes including operating and strategic plans forecasts.
– Analysis and assessment of capital required over the plan period and arranging finance
– Ensure the financial integrity of the company and be fully accountable for the accuracy of the company’s financial statements.
– Timely reporting of various financial and other business-related information that forecasts the company business activity as required by financial regulation both internally and externally.
– The CFO will be required to develop and create broader governance and manage the Compliance and Regulatory issues.
– Develop and manage the key stakeholder’s relationships. This would include Management, Regulators, large key customers, Suppliers, etc.
– Responsible for complete tax planning, tax compliance and monitoring other taxation issues for the company.
This is Role Perfect for
– Chartered Accountant, with around 12-15 years of progressive experience, of which at least last few years as Head of Finance.
– Should from startup /FMCG/ecommerce
– Should have a thorough knowledge of sound financial planning, corporate governance and compliance
– Strong Fund sourcing capabilities with proven experience and an ability to work closely with PE /VC Funds and Banks
– Ability to handle multiple locations and entities ( including those abroad) and be effective in control over finances, cost, MIS
– Experience of working with an ERP essential.
– Focus on driving for transparency and results.
– Highly Analytical, Creative Thinker with proven track record in financial skills.
– Should have strong leadership skills, with an entrepreneurial can-do attitude.
– Should have the experience of working with top management.