Growth Stage startups are looking for CHRO. In this new phase of growth, they are looking for a Head of HR to enhance the organization’s human resources by strategizing and working with the business heads to plan and implement human resources policies, programs, and practices.
– Develop a thorough understanding of the business and its performance drivers in order to develop and deliver effective HR programs and practices
– Work closely with the CEO and the executive team to develop and execute human capital strategies that effectively support and enhance the overall business strategies
– Direct and develop the strategic framework for KRA setting, training & development, performance evaluation, retention strategy, staffing, induction and on-boarding, talent planning, employee engagement etc.
– Lead and drive organizational & engagement diagnosis through structured initiatives like surveys, employee conversations etc.
– Review and redesign corporate human resources policies, procedures, programs, and practices to enable business goals
– Serve as the point of contact for employment relations
– Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required, while promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
If you like the sound of this. Book a Slot for one on one interaction.