As a Product/UI designer, you will be the champion of UI & UX Design within the organization and create simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for the co.
– As one of the core members of the team, you would be responsible to design world-class mobile products to enhance user experience and contribute actively in making a leading brand in the world.
– Create and execute all visual designs from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
– Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
– Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
– Create banners for the app, advertisement, social media.
– Excellent understanding of typography, colour theory, and layouts.
– Be accountable for the outcome of the design and own the delivery, quality, and outcome of the design including the learning and iteration cycle.
– Collaborate actively with the Product Managers and Engineers to build best in class experiences, while pushing the needle of how front-end web & mobile technologies can help deliver experiences that delight.
– Create and manage the Design roadmap being alive and aligned with the overall Business and Product Strategy.
– Evaluate competitive and innovative products and design approaches to identify best practices and encourage innovation.
Candidate Skill Sets :
– Some experience in designing mobile user interface, contest creative and user flows
– Demonstrable Graphic/Product design skills with a strong portfolio.
– Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
– Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
– Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
– Ability to explain design decisions as well as listen to feedback objectively.
– Must have a keen interest in the latest trends and technology.
– Must believe in and be capable of conducting independent research.
– Must be able to think through corner-case situations and take care of them through design.