If you can relate to….
Are you customer-obsessed, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing and most innovative startup? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Book this meeting slot.
The person will be expected to develop and own the product vision, product roadmap and come up with new ideas to improve the experience for the customers, both through the team and individually deliver flagship features hands-on. The role will partner closely with teams across teams. The ideal candidate will obsess over customers and have a proven track record of delivering results in the product management role
This is how your responsibilities will look like :
– Product Strategy and Direction: Continually assess the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy in your area of product ownership.
– Roadmap Planning: Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing and planning the roadmap and major product releases. Use high judgment to make critical trade-offs, balancing both business requirements and technological trade-offs.
– Requirements Definition: Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating market requirements and the competitive arena. Effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
Basic Qualifications :
– 10+ years of experience, with at least 5 years of product management in leading technology companies
– Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams in the delivery of major new products related fields.
– Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
– High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
– Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
What’s in it for you?
55+Lakh, Esops & awesome team from tier 1 institutes. Series A funding & marquee investors