3 Well Funded startups (Series A & Series B stage) are looking for Operations head.
We are looking for passionate and creative people who love Challenges and Chaos to join our crusade. Yes, crusade. We don’t really read books and so are blissfully unaware of that term’s potential to alienate candidates with any historical sensitivity.
We get off on solving real problems in the simplest, most elegant manner possible and want to work with people who Get. Shit. Done.
We’re a team but also a family. We dream big, iterate fast, and build shit. We say “shit” a lot because it keeps the workplace cool and casual.
You should be goal-orientated and be able to work without any supervision or mentorship. You thrive in a cross-functional setting. That setting is also—you guessed it—fast-paced. You should not be the kind of person who suggests that maybe “orientated” isn’t the word we were looking for, or even a word at all, or that “cross-functional” is a garbage business neologism for “sends email and doesn’t run away screaming when she has to talk to Bill from Marketing.”
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
Book an interaction if you have
- Proven experience in Startup Operations role or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics